Career Opportunities at Wilshire Refrigeration & Appliance Inc.
Interested in a career with Wilshire Refrigeration? Check out our open positions below.
Our company is the ONLY Factory Certified Service company for Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko in our service territory. We service these high end kitchen appliances exclusively. Our technicians service areas within the greater Los Angeles Area, Orange County, Santa Barbara County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Ventura County, Kern County and Palm Springs, CA as well as Las Vegas, Nevada and its surrounding cities. Technicians will diagnose, evaluate, and repair appliances in customers homes while providing a very high level of customer service. Daily routes will be completed in very high end homes, and service must be completed in a clean and timely manner.
- Previous Field Service experience preferred.
- Good understanding of basic electricity
- EPA certification recommended
- Refrigerant experience/knowledge is valuable
- Strong Technical Skills and Troubleshooting ability
- Ability to lift 50+lbs
- Mechanically Inclined
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Good understanding of mechanical functions and logic’s
- Able to read schematics and follow directions
- Former home appliance installation/repair or related field is a MAJOR PLUS.
- Basic computer skills required
- Graduation from Trade School for refrigeration/electricity or equivalent also MAJOR PLUS.
- Valid State issued Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Clean Driving Record
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to follow directions/instructions
- Ablilty to learn quickly
- Ability to handle potential stressful situations
- Self Motivated
- Clean, professional appearance
Factory and in-house training, uniforms, service vehicle, equipment, etc. will be provided by the company. Certain tools will be necessary and will not be provided. Interview and tests may be given upon initial qualifications met. Current “journeyman” technicians range from $60k-$120k+ annual salary. Your starting salary will be based on knowledge and/or experience. We also offer employee benefits including medical, dental, vision & life insurance and a 401K. “Journeyman” technicians are fully trained technicians that are able to complete and average of 8 calls per day.
**We do have an apprenticeship program for anyone who has most of the above skills and is looking to start a new career and learn a new trade. While we are currently looking for “journeyman,” if you are interested in the apprenticeship program, please contact our office at 818-898-9999.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year